Obituaries » Larry Eppard, Jr.
Larry Alan Eppard, Jr. 29, of Lynchburg passed away Friday, December 16, 2022 at Lynchburg General Hospital.
He was born in Harrisonburg on July 20, 1993 a he was a son of Larry Eppard, Sr. and wife Candy and Jami Forsch and husband Robert.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Larry Eppard and Jim and Carol Bury; and a uncle Little John Bury.
In addition to his parents he is survived by a daughter, Ember Eppard; his siblings, Leithia Eppard, Megan Forsch, Dylan Trobaugh, and Tristan Eppard; uncles, Jassen Bury and Jim Bury; aunts, Debbie Massey and Peggy Hensley; and two good friends, Matt and Austin.
A memorial service will be conducted 5:00 pm Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg. Family will receive friends one hour prior starting at 4:00 pm at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Larry 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021