Obituaries » Larry Mitchell Rucker
Larry Mitchell Rucker, 73, of Goodview, Virginia passed away on Sunday, July 31,2022. He was the son of the late William B Rucker and Minnie Sue Rucker.
Larry was born on February 19, 1949, in Fincastle, Virginia.
(Larry) is survived by his son Jonathan Mitchell Rucker and wife Brandy Rucker; his grandchildren Nathanial Rucker, Rex Rucker, James Turner, Julieanna Davis,his siblings: Gary Rucker, Barry Rucker, nephews, nieces, and cousins.
In addition to his parents, Larry is predeceased by his daughter Heather Elizabeth Rucker, his brothers Wayne Rucker and Richard Rucker.
A memorial service will be held at a later time to be determined.
Tharp Funeral Home, Bedford is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit www.tharpfuneralhome.com
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Larry's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021