Obituaries » Larry Neal Tomlinson
Larry Neal Tomlinson
Larry Neal Tomlinson, 71, of Appomattox passed away Monday, December 26, 2022. He was the husband of Sandra Tomlinson.
Born on September 25, 1951 he was a son of the late Charles Tomlinson and Clara Tomlinson.
He was preceded in death by a son, Justin Frost; and a brother Rodney “Sonny” Tomlinson.
In addition to his wife he is survived by two daughters, Kary Dudley (Jerry) of Rustburg and Melissa Tomlinson (Brian) of Lynchburg; four grandchildren, Taylor, Kaylee, Amber, and Jayce; a great-grandchild, Lucas; four brothers; two sisters; two fur babies, Buckey and Casper; and many close friends.
A memorial service will be conducted at 2:00 pm Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg. Family will receive friends one hour prior to the service in the chapel of Tharp Funeral Home.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Larry Neal's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.