Obituaries » Latisha Smith
Latisha Smith was a loving and devoted mother to her beautiful daughter Serenity Conyers. Latisha enjoyed calling and singing to her daughter each morning as well as Serenity reading books to her. Latisha’s passion was to share the Lord to her daughter and everyone she met. She made an impact on many lives and the Lord called her home on Monday September 27, 2021 and is saying “Well Done Thy Good and Faithful Servant”.
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.”
Latisha will lie in repose on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at Tharp Funeral Home from 3-5 p.m. and one hour prior to the funeral service. A celebration of life will be held at 11 a.m. on Thursday, September 30, 2021, at Thomas Road Baptist Church Pate Chapel. At the family’s request, masks are to be worn and social distancing is to be practiced.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
A Celebration of Life will be 11 a.m. on Thursday, September 30, 2021, at Thomas Road Baptist Church Pate Chapel. The family prefers a mask be worn at the service however it is not mandatory.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Latisha's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021