Obituaries » Laurana Reynolds
Laureana “Lori” Mariano Reynolds was born Laureana Aguiner Mariano on July 4, 1940 in Navotas, Rizal Phillippines, a daughter of the late Santiago Mariano and Avelina Aguiner Mariano. She was preceded in death by her seven brothers and sisters.
She is survived by her devoted husband of 51 years, Maynard Jerry Reynolds of Forest: their son, Karlo Mariano (Sylvia) of Charleston, SC; their daughters, Agnes Tomas (Jul) of Colorado, Irma Woods (Chris) of Lynchburg, Ria Reynolds of Lynchburg, and Jacqueline”Jelly” Reynolds of Forest; 13 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren; a special niece Maria Victoria
“‘Marivic” Gomez of Mabalacat, Philippines to whom Lori was like a mother. She also leaves to cherish her memory, a huge family in the Philippines, as well as a multitude of friends in the United States.
A funeral mass will be conducted 12:00 pm Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at St. Thomas More Catholic Church. Family will receive friends from 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg Chapel.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Laurana 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.