Obituaries » Lauren Michelle Lafon
Lauren Michelle Lafon’s star burned out Sunday night. She was always the center of attention and was loved by all who knew her.
She is preceded in death by her maternal and paternal great-grandparents, her maternal grandmother and grandfather and her paternal grandmother.
Michelle is survived by her mother Sherry, her father Clint and his wife Carole, her brothers Aaron and Eric, her niece and nephews, and her aunts, uncles, cousins, and innumerable friends she garnered over her young life.
The service will be held Thursday, June 16th, at 9am at Tharp Funeral Home in Bedford with the graveside service to follow at 11:30.
The family has asked in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Tharp Funeral Home, Bedford.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford, is assisting the family. To send online condolences please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Lauren 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021