Obituaries » Leslie Nicole Hudson
Leslie Nicole Hudson
The light that was Leslie Nicole Hudson was born on May 13, 1975 and left our world on November 2, 2022.
Leslie was the beloved daughter of Dana and Mike Chenault.
She was the wife of H. Lee Hudson III for 29 years. Most importantly, she was the cherished mother of Jeremy Michael Hudson (Sarah Short) and Justin Reid Hudson (Sophie Buckingham).
Also mourning her loss are her two sisters; Stephanie Mull (Randall) and Ginger Wold (Troy); nieces, Miranda and Melody; nephews, Thorsten and Gunnar; her sisters by marriage, Tracy Hall (Phillip), Cheryl Maschal (Stan), Leslie Erika Hudson, and Meggan Hudson; her in-laws who loved her like their own, Cheryl Tate; Lee & Stephanie Hudson; Her aunt, “Ninu” Linda Bush; cousins, Ryan Wheeler and Amy Bush who were a major part of her life; and her dear friends, Jane Morris and Tricia Silby will miss her as we do.
Visitation will be held on Monday, November 7, 2022 from 6-8 PM at Tharp Funeral Home in Lynchburg, Virginia. A private interment will be held at Quaker Memorial Presbyterian Columbarium beside her grandparents, Eugene and Faye Burnett. We are taking comfort that they were waiting for her with open arms as she left our world.
Leslie was the center of our family, and her void will forever be felt in our hearts.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Leslie 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.