Obituaries » Lewis Curtis Foxx, Sr.
Lewis Curtis Foxx, Sr., 72, of Evington passed away Friday, March 18, 2022.
Lewis was born in Bedford, Virginia on May 5, 1949, the son of the late James Henry Foxx and Leonea Woodard Foxx. In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by his brother Ivory Joe Foxx.
Lewis is survived by his three children; Lewis Foxx Jr (Carmela) of Lynchburg, Melissa Foxx-Goode (Ronald) of Evington, Tisha Crider-Jones (Troy) of Rustburg; Five brothers, James Foxx II of Huddleston, Jerry Foxx of Huddleston, Eddie Foxx of Bedford, Terry Foxx of Lynchburg and Tim Foxx (Lilly) of Long Island. Eight sisters, Edna Martin of Lynchburg, Sylvia Stone (Mike) of Altavista, Betty Moon, Linda Foxx, Barbara Lee, Christine Foxx, Peggy Foxx, and Minnie Foxx of Huddleston; Seven grandchildren, Desmond Goode (Amanda), Shanice Davis (Jarith), Deshon Foxx (Gina), Derrick Foxx, Darien Foxx, Tayla Jones, Tylia Jones; Five great-grand children, Riley Goode, Arianna Davis, Manaia Foxx, Elijah Davis, Dakari Goode.
Celebration of Lewis’s Life will be held at 2 PM on March 26th at Bethany Ebenezer United Methodist Church in Lynch Station, VA with the Pastor Elaine Brown officiating. The family will receive friends following the service.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Lewis's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021