Obituaries » Linda Burns
Linda Burns, 69 of Madison Heights, died Friday, March 11, 2022, with her family by her side.
Born in Campbell County on November 22, 1959, a daughter of the late Westley and Ruby Anthony. Linda had been in health care until retiring and moving to Madison Heights. She loved to read; however, her children and grandchildren were the apple of her eyes.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by six brothers, Winfred, Gerald, Lyle, Larry, John and Steven Anthony
Linda leaves to cherish her memory her special friend, Jay Blevins, of Madison Heights, her children, Kim Brown (Tim) of Grand Ridge, Fl; Kirsten Sening of Woodbridge, VA; a son, Frank Burns (Ruby) of Lynchburg; eight grandchildren, one great-grandchild, sisters, Emogene Mayberry of Gladys, VA; Wanda Moore (Frank) of Warrenton, VA; and Sherry Johnson (Michie) of Forest, VA; and Lana Conner of Manassas, VA; a brother Terry Anthony (Jessica) of Chase City, VA.
A memorial service will be conducted at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 2, 2022, in the chapel of Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg.
Memorial contributions may be made to Centra Hospice, 2097 Langhorne Rd, Lynchburg, VA. 24501.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Linda's life with a short message, photo or video!
Linda does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021