Obituaries » Linda Proctor Johnson
Linda Proctor Johnson (Linna), 78 of Lynchburg, VA died April 15, 2022. Born June 20, 1943, in Portsmouth, VA, she was the daughter to the later Ras S Proctor and Mary Moore Proctor. She worked many years at True Value now Ace Hardware and loved going to work every day and spent every Saturday night dancing at New London Ruritan Club.
She is survived by her son Timothy Johnson and wife Evita and her daughter Debra Hubbard and husband Mitch;( Nannie) to 4 grandchildren, Her much-loved grandson Gregory Johnson and wife Whitney of Jacksonville NC, Ashley Thurman, Noah Johnson, Mary Grace Johnson; 2 Step Grandchildren Julia and Gabe ;4 great grandchildren Layla Johnson, Ava Johnson, Cameron Thurman, Travis Langford. Also survived by and known by (Linna) to 4 very special people in her life Beth Wydner, Stephanie Hubbard, Logan Wydner and Skylar Wydner. She was preceded in death by step grandson Dante Erk and special angel Dylan Wydner.
The family will receive friends starting at 5:00 p.m. and service at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 21,2022 Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg VA with Pastor Mack Almond officiating.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Linda's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021