Obituaries » Linda Smart Frank
Linda Smart Frank, 67, of Rustburg, VA, died Tuesday, February 8, 2022. She was fortunate to have two great loves of her life, and the wife of the late Robert William Frank. In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by her fiancé, Derek Lique.
Linda was born May 19, 1954, in Batavia, NY, a daughter of the late Floyd Raymond Smart and Cecelia Agnes Marlow Smart. She was retired from Tessy’s Plastics after 18 years of service.
She leaves to cherish her memory; her daughters, Tracy Frank-Metheny of Edmond, OK, Alicia Frank of Rustburg, VA, and Adrienne Frank-Boothe of Newport News, VA; and her 10 beloved grandchildren.
A celebration of Linda’s life will be conducted on May 19, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. The location of the service will be announced at a later date.
Linda volunteered her time and resources to animal welfare, so in lieu of flowers, the family requests consideration of donations to the Friends of Campbell County Animal Control or their local animal shelters.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
A celebration of Linda's life will be conducted on May 19, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. The location of the service will be announced at a later date.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Linda Smart's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021