Obituaries » Lloyd Anderson Miller
Lloyd Anderson Miller, 79, of Altavista passed away Thursday, October 20, 2022. He was the husband of Nancye Grubbs Miller for over 58 years.
Lloyd was born in Pittsylvania County on December 20, 1942, a son of the late Odell Luther Miller and Florence Short Miller. Lloyd was retired from Burlington Industries where he worked as a machinist and was an active member of Valley View Church of God.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his son Mark Miller of Gainesville, GA, two grandchildren, Seth and Sarah Miller, and one brother Earl Miller of Altavista.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by one sister.
A Celebration of Lloyd’s Life will be held at 5:00 p.m. Sunday, October 23, 2022, at Valley View Church of God in Altavista with Pastor David Willard officiating.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Lloyd Anderson's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021