Obituaries » Loretta Marie Larzelere
Loretta Marie Larzelere, 67, of Spotsylvania, Virginia, beloved by all, passed away peacefully on January 19, 2023. Born on February 17, 1955, in Toledo, Ohio, she was preceded in death by her parents, Dr. Henry and Marie Larzelere.
Loretta is survived by her siblings, Mary Glass-Vinet, Genevieve Shober, John Larzelere and wife, Jane, and Annette Fitzgerald and husband, Robert; cousin, Rory O’Connor and wife, Karen, multiple nieces, nephews, and cousins. Loretta will be remembered for her kind and gentle spirit, sparkling smile, and her gift of bringing joy to all who knew her.
Visitation will be held Friday, January 27, 2023, from 5 until 8 p.m. at Tharp Funeral Home, 220 Breezewood Drive, Lynchburg, Va., with the Rosary starting at 5:30 p.m. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday, January 28, 2023, 12:30 p.m. at Holy Cross Catholic Church at 710 Clay Street, Lynchburg, Va., with a reception following. The Rite of Committal will be held at Holy Cross Cemetery on Bedford Avenue, Lynchburg, Virginia.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Loretta's life with a short message, photo or video!
Loretta does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021