Obituaries » Lorraine Rosalie Dubois LaCross
A Funeral Mass will be held on Saturday, June 25, 2022, St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Rochester.
Lorraine Rosalie Dubois LaCross
Lorraine Rosalie Dubois LaCross, 91, of Roanoke, Virginia passed away on June 4, 2022. She was born on October 9, 1930, in Massachusetts to the late Alfred Dubois, Sr., and Antoinette Dubois. In addition to her parents, Lorraine is predeceased by her husband Joseph Roland Lacross, her siblings, Alfred Dubois, Jr. (Vivian) and Pauline Wilson (Frank); two daughters, Cheryl Ann Johnson, and Michelle Marie Duchins.
She enjoyed taking care of people and having big dinners on the holidays. She was an avid card player and cooked the best stuffing. She would volunteer her time in daycares and spent a majority of her working career in nursing.
Lorraine is survived by her son, Michael Roland LaCross (Kelley); grandchildren, David Mark LaCross (Erica), Angela Henson (Kent), Robert “Rob” Johnson, Joseph Michael LaCross, Amy Marie Faticone (Michael), Kimberly Knight (Brad), Alicia Marie Duchins, Ryan Eviston, Steven Eviston, Erin Saunders (Richard), Courtney Sloper (Andrew); fifteen great-grandchildren, one great great-grandchild, close family friends Tim and Kelly Gormel and children, and numerous nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.
A Funeral Mass will be held at 9:30 am on Saturday, June 25, 2022, St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Rochester.
Tharp Funeral Home, Roanoke is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit www.tharpfuneralhome.com
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Lorraine 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.