Obituaries » Louis " Eddie" Foster
Louis Edward “Eddie” Foster, 65, of Monroe passed away Sunday, January 20, 2023 at his residence. He was the husband of Diane Foster.
Born in Lynchburg on June 1, 1957 he was the son of the late Gordan Foster and Connie Stinnette.
In addition to his wife he is survived by his children, Joshua Foster and wife Sandy and Melissa Ramsey and husband Jonathan; step-children, Heidi Mays and husband Henry and Jason Gilbert and wife Brandy all of Madison Heights; seven grandchildren; three siblings, Judy Austin and husband Kent, Ray Foster, and Bill Foster and his wife Meghan; and eight niece’s and nephews.
There will be no services at this time.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Louis's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021