Obituaries » Louise Leffler
Louise Leffler, 92, passed away on January 25, 2022 at Runk and Pratt Leesville Road. She was the loving wife of Philip Leffler for 53 years.
Louise was born on November 26, 1929 to the late Louis Dietz and Alice Weaver. She is survived by her faithful husband Philip and she will be greatly missed.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Louise's life with a short message, photo or video!
Louise does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021