Obituaries » Marcus Lee Barbour
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Marcus Lee Barbour departed this life on June 13, 2021 at Lynchburg General Hospital. Born on October 20, 1970 in Lynchburg, Virginia. He was the son of the Rodger Barbour and Brenda Reynolds. In addition to his father, he was preceded in death by his grandparents and several aunts and uncles.
Marcus enjoyed being outside and doing his own projects. He was always willing to lend a hand to those in need. He lost his battle to cancer after a long fight. He will be terribly missed by many and loved by all.
He is survived by his daughter, Tara Barbour; mother, Brenda Reynolds; and sister, Beverley McCracken (James); nephew, Devin Barbour.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Celebrate Marcus Lee's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021