Obituaries » Margaret Marie Perry
Margaret Marie Perry, 97, of Madison Heights passed away Sunday, March 27, 2022. She was the wife of the late John Obediah Perry.
Margaret was born March 9, 1925, in Waynesboro, Virginia a daughter of the late Luther Hamilton Moore and Ida Peters Moore. Margaret was retired from General Electric and was a member of Temple Baptist Church in Madison Heights.
She is survived by her five great-grandchildren: Raven Wood of Madison Heights, Blakely Wood, and Lydia Wood both of Elkton, Peyton Wood of Waynesboro, and Montana Wood of Scottsville. In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by a son Robert Perry, and a granddaughter Lanita Wood. Interment will follow at Briarwood Memorial Gardens.
A Celebration of Margaret’s Life will be held at 11:00 a.m. Monday, April 4, 2022, at Temple Baptist Church in Madison Heights with Pastor Steve Esterline officiating.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Margaret Marie's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021