Obituaries » Margaret “Tootie” Jacquline Goad Turner
Margaret “Tootie” Jacquline Goad Turner, 94, of Bedford, Virginia passed away on Sunday, May 29, 2022. She was the daughter of the late Ray Vaughn and Reva Arnold Goad.
She was born on November 15, 1927, in Huddleston, Virginia. Margaret was a dedicated wife, mother, and grandmother. She was a devoted member of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovahs Witnesses in Bedford. She enjoyed gardening, knitting, crocheting, sewing, and watercolor.
She is survived by her children, Craig Turner (Linda), Lugene James (Mike), and Alec Turner ( Mitzi); grandchild, Victor Craighead Turner, III; and many nieces, nephews, and cousins.
In addition to her parents, Margaret was preceded in death by her husband Victor C. Turner; sisters, Myrtle Barbour, Dorothy Lemon, Eunice Fullen, Helen Nastisi; brothers, Nulon Goad, Thurston Goad, Horace Goad, Elbert Goad, and H.D. Goad.
Service arrangements have not been made at this time.
Tharp Funeral Home, Bedford is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit www.tharpfuneralhome.com
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Margaret “Tootie” Jacquline's life with a short message, photo or video!
Margaret “Tootie” Jacquline does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021