Obituaries » Maria L. Farmer
Maria L. Farmer “Lucille” was born October 1, 1936, to Ned Spinner and Marth ey Ann Goode, in Bedford County Virginia. She transitioned from earth to her eternal resting place in heaven on October 31. 2021.
Lucille was a committed member of Abundant Life Ministries in Hurt, VA. She was an active member of the Grand Chapter of the Eastern Star Aurora. She will be remembered as a loving and kind woman of God. Lucille can be best described as a social butterfly because she never met a st ranger. In her free time, she enjoyed a good home-cooked meal, watching her game shows and stories.
She leaves to cherish her memory a devoted niece and caregiver August Spinner. Nephews, David Spinner “Lil June”( Linda), Shauntay Spinner (Chantel), and Antonio Spinner. Though Lucille had no biological children she was a loving mother, she raised Lynne Shotton Reed, Jean Shotton Stone, Betty Lewis Shotton, and Donald Shotto n.
Additionally, Lucille was a dedicated aunt, cousin, family member, and friend to many.
To watch the service for Lucille click on the link below:
A memorial service will be at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, November 5, 2021, at Abundant Life Ministries located at 234 Lee Ave Hurt, VA 24563 with the Pastor Andrei Payne officiating.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Maria L. 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021