Obituaries » Marion Bomar Viar
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Marion Bomar Viar, 87, of Lynchburg, died on Friday, November 26, 2021 surrounded by family, now with the Lord.
A memorial service will be held Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Sandusky Baptist Church, 915 Catalina Place, Lynchburg at 2 p.m. Visitation will be held at 1:30 p.m.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Celebrate Marion's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021