Obituaries » Michael Green
Michael Barry Green, 76, of Lynchburg, Virginia passed away on Wednesday, December 14, 2022. He was the son of the late Edward Phillip Green and Gertrude Siegal Green.
Mr. Green was born on October 8, 1946, in Brooklyn, New York. He attended school at Penn State University and graduated from Point Park College, then pursued his career as the owner/operator of Michael’s Fine Jewelry in Lynchburg, VA.
Michael was a member of Agudath Shalom Synagogue and enjoyed yard sales, poker with his buddies, and many trips to FL.
His is survived by his brother Kevin Green (Carolyn).
A memorial service will be held – Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 11:30am, at Agudath Sholom Synagogue 2055 Langhorne Rd, Lynchburg, VA.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit www.tharpfuneralhome.com
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Michael's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.