Obituaries » Michael H. McGuire
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Michael H. McGuire, 69, of Lynchburg, formerly of Panama City Beach, Florida, died Tuesday, May 25, 2021. He was the loving husband of Peggy Johnson McGuire for 46 years.
Michael was born on October 11, 1951, in Tehran, Iran and was a Navy Veteran.
Michael was well known as a fantastic character artist for over 40 years. He was also a kindhearted, supportive, and an all-around true friend. He led with Christian beliefs and was a witness to Christ.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by three children and five grandchildren.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Celebrate Michael's life with a short message, photo or video!
Michael does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021