Obituaries » Michael Keith Hudgins
Michael Keith Hudgins
Michael Keith Hudgins, 57, of Lynchburg, passed away Wednesday, January 25, 2023.
Michael was born on March 24, 1965, in Lynchburg where he lived his entire life. He was the son of Kenneth Hudgins and the late Joan Russell Hudgins. Michael graduated from Brookville High School in 1983. He had a great interest in history, especially the Civil War and World War II.
In addition to his father, he is survived by a sister Karin Blay, a brother Ashby Hudgins, and his daughter Leeann Hudgins. He will be greatly missed by his family and friends.
The family will hold a private memorial service at a later date.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Michael 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.