Obituaries » Michael Wayne Bryant
Michael Wayne Bryant, Sr., 66, of Lynchburg, Va. passed away on Friday, September 16, 2022. He was a son of the late Douglas Bryant and Allie Bell Christian McKinney, and the husband of Pamela Bryant for 31 years.
Michael was born on June 17, 1956, in Lynchburg, Va. He attended school at Amherst.
Michael enjoyed fishing, NASCAR, watching wrestling, working on cars, and spending time with his grandkids.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his children: Brad Bryant, Darrell Bryant, Michael Wayne Bryant, Jr., Joel Douglas Bryant, and Amber Dawn Bryant; his siblings Doug Bryant, Jr. and Sue Roakes; and many loving grandkids, cousins, nieces, nephews, and friends in the community.
A memorial service will be held on Friday, September 23, 2022 at 2:00 pm at Immanuel Baptist Church, 4 Turf Rd. Lynchburg, Va.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Lynchburg Humane Society. Dad wanted to rescue a beagle from there before he got sick.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Michael's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021