Obituaries » Mih'Yauna Nevaeh Saunders
Early on the morning of Sunday. June 12, 2022, God saw fit to rescue His precious Angel, Mih’Yauna Nevaeh Saunders.
Mih’Yauna was born May 24, 2022, to KeyAunta Sandidge and the late Deshawn (Red) Saunders.
Proceeding baby Mih’Yauna in death is her father Deshawn (Red) Saunders, her maternal grandfather, Kevin Sandidge, and her paternal grandfather, Keith Alexander.
During her short days here on earth with us, this Angel touched many lives and was loved deeply by family and friends. Baby Mih’Yauna leaves to cherish her memories, her loving Mother Key’Aunta Sandidge, her six brothers, three sisters, her grandmothers Tara Sandidge and Erika Saunders, her great- grandmothers, Aquilla Haskins and Margaret Saunders and a host of uncles, aunts, cousins, and friends.
Baby Mih’Yauna will ALWAYS be a precious gift and memory.
A celebration of life will be held at Tharp Funeral Home on Saturday, July 2, 2022, at 12:00 p.m.. Interment will follow at St. Mary Baptist Church Cemetery.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Mih\'Yauna Nevaeh's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021