Obituaries » Mrs. Vondrea Ferguson Harris
Though your wings were ready, our hearts were not……
Vondrea Sondrelle Ferguson Harris affectionately known as Buttons passed away Monday, August 8, 2022 at Lynchburg General Hospital.
Born in Lynchburg, VA on December 27, 1971, she was the daughter of the late Norvell Eugene Ferguson “Bear” and Sondra Delores Ivory Ferguson. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her devoted grandmother Clara Elizabeth Ivory.
Vondrea was a graduate of E. C. Glass High School class of 1990.
She is survived by a loving son Daniel Javon Ferguson “DJ”, her estranged husband Phillip Harris, a devoted great aunt Loretta Preston, devoted cousins Desiree Perkins (Richard), and Teah Perkins of Lynchburg, VA and Dominique Perkins of Charlotte, NC. She is also survived by her favorite sidekick Quinn Perkins, two devoted friends Rose Lee and Consuella Mosley of Lynchburg, VA and a host of loving relatives and friends. There will not be a memorial service at this time, and the family has requested no flowers to be sent.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Mrs. Vondrea Ferguson's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021