Obituaries » Nadine Clair McFaden Lang
Nadine Clair McFaden Lang, 87, of Madison Heights, passed away peacefully on Friday, September 10, 2021, surrounded by her family. She was the wife of the late Paul Truett Lang Sr. and was preceded in death by her sister Gloria M. Armontrout and her brother Charles Ashby McFaden, Jr.
Born on June 9, 1934, in Lynchburg, she was a daughter of the late Charles Ashby McFaden, Sr. and the late Beulah Evans McFaden.
Nadine is survived by her three children Bonnie Lang Hudgins and her husband Frank, Vicki L. Williams and her late husband Ernie, and Paul T. Lang Jr. and his wife Debbie; her two grandsons, Paul T. Lang III and Joshua D. Williams and his wife Nicole; a great-granddaughter, Alexa Nicole Williams; a sister, Donna L. Brady; her dearest friends, Edith Hope Lang, Doris and Lloyd Lee; and a loving caregiver, Karen Jamerson.
A graveside will be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, in Meade Cemetery, Madison Heights, VA 24572 with Pastor Terry Wornstaff officiating.
In lieu of flowers please consider a donation to Oakdale Baptist Church, 154 Brightwells Mill Rd, Madison Heights, VA 24572.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Burial Date September 14, 2021
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Nadine Clair's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021