Obituaries » Nancy Lucille Morris
Nancy Lucille Washburn Morris, 78, of Hardy passed away on Friday, April 8, 2022, at her residence while surrounded by her loving family. She was born on October 21, 1943, a daughter of Charles Manning Washburn and Lucille Margaret Krebs Washburn. In addition to her parents Nancy was preceded in death by her sister, Barbara Washburn.
Nancy loved her family and spending time with them. She also enjoyed doing crafts. She was loved by all that knew her and will be missed each day.
She is survived by her loving husband, William R. “Bill” Morris, Sr; son, William R. “Bill” Morris, Jr. and his wife, Eileen; daughter, Robin Morris Brown, and her husband Allan; four grandsons, Jason Krapf and his wife Tammy, William Morris, III and his wife, Kaity, Keith Morris and Christopher Morris; four granddaughters, Jamilyn Krapf, Johanna C. Hammel and her husband, Eric, Jenna Colabelli and Kelly Morris; fourteen great-grandchildren; a sister, Dawn Englert and her husband, John. Also surviving are numerous nieces, nephews and other family and many friends.
For those wishing to make memorial contributions in Nancy’s memory please consider your charity of choice.
A memorial service and celebration of Nancy’s life will be conducted at 3:00 pm on Saturday, April 16, 2022 at Tharp Funeral Chapel in Bedford. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service also at Tharp Funeral Home. To send condolences online please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Nancy's life with a short message, photo or video!
Nancy does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021