Obituaries » Nancy Walker Taylor
Nancy Walker Taylor
Nancy Walker Taylor, 79, of Goode, Va, passed away on April 4, 2023. She was born on December 16, 1943 to the late Elton Walker and Elsie Clark Walker.
In addition to her parents, she is proceeded in death by her son, Robert B. Taylor Jr., and her sister, Frances Higginbotham.
Nancy is survived by her husband, Robert B. Taylor Sr., two sons; Jason Taylor (Kathie) and Jeremy Taylor, Grandchildren; Jessica Godsey (Marc), Cody Taylor (Autumn), Nicholas Taylor (Erin), Casey Saunders (Gunner), Samantha Taylor (Ethan), Great-Grandchildren; Emersyn Godsey, Carter Godsey, Jackson Godsey, Wyatt Taylor, Branson Baker, Atticus Taylor, and Rex Saunders.
A funeral service will be held on Friday, April 7, 2023, at 1:00pm at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg. A visitation will be held 2 hours prior to the service. Interment will be at Virginia Memorial Park.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Nancy's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.