Obituaries » Nathanael Elisha Lutz
Nathanael Elisha Lutz, 26, of Moneta, went to be with the Lord on Thursday, August 18, 2022. He was born in Iceland on March 6, 1996. He graduated valedictorian at Shoshoni High School and graduated from Baylor University with a bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry. He was preceded in death by his brother, Jonathan Scott Lutz; paternal grandfather, William Henry Lutz and maternal grandfather, Patrick John Newman.
Nathanael worked as a Salesman for Sunder Energy in Texas. He attended Radford Baptist Church. Some things that he enjoyed were reading, animals, dancing and exercising. He will be missed by all who knew him.
He is survived by his parents, Curtis and Michelle Lutz; siblings, Kerry Pagel and husband, Brett, Dontaye Lutz, Tom Lutz, Paul Lutz and wife, Kylie, Simon Lutz and Christina Lutz; niece, Maisy; nephews, Jonathan and Benjamin; paternal grandmother, Sheila Newman and paternal grandmother, Phyllis Lutz.
A celebration of Nathanael’s life will be conducted at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, August 23, 2022, at Radford Baptist Church with Pastor Karl Hofheinz officiating.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford, is assisting the family.
2:00 pm on Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at Radford Baptist Church, Moneta
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Nathanael's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021