Obituaries » Oscar Randolph "Randy" Wills, Jr.
Oscar Randolph "Randy" Wills, Jr.
Oscar Randolph “Randy” Oscar Randolph “Randy” Wills, Jr., 62, of Lynchburg died on Friday, July 29, 2022.
He was born in Lynchburg on December 28, 1959, the son of Marian Bryant Palczynski and Oscar Randolph Wills, Sr. Randy worked at Frito Lay until his retirement.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by his sister: Teresa Beard.
The family will receive friends from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 3, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg.
A funeral service will be conducted at 11:00 a.m. at Tharp Funeral Home Chapel, on Thursday, August 4, 2022. Interment will follow the service at Fort Hill Memorial Park.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Oscar Randolph \"Randy\"'s life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.