Obituaries » Pamela Renee Yates
Pamela Renee Yates
Pamela Renee Yates, 61, of Montvale passed away on January 27, 2023, at Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. She was born on March 27, 1961 in Akron, OH. The daughter of the late Alec and Nita Honaker Yates.
Pam loved the outdoors while gardening and working in her flowers. She was also a lover of all animals, yard sales, thrift stores and a huge fan of music especially classic Rock & Roll. She was loved so much by her family and will be missed greatly.
Pam is survived by her husband, Calvin L. Clarkson; daughter Scarlette Clarkson; adored grandson, Brayden Doss; two sisters, Alexix Gebron and her husband, Joseph, and Tracy Honaker; Mother and Father-in-law, Talma, and James Clarkson; special aunt, Pastor Lula Collins and a niece, Jade Yates.
Per Pam’s request to be cremated the family will be having a service following cremation at a later date in West Virginia. To send condolences online please visit tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Pamela's life with a short message, photo or video!
Pamela does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.