Obituaries » Patricia Ann Hodson Hull
Patricia Ann Hodson Hull, 81, of Goode, passed away on Sunday, April 17, 2022. She was born on July 9, 1940, in Strasburg, VA. A daughter of the late Harry Hodson and Lena Kline Hodson. In addition to her parents Patricia was preceded in death by her son, Theodore “Ted” Hull; Brother William “Billy” Hodson; sister-in-law, Cheryl Hodson and a special friend, Al Abel.
Patricia loved taking photos and photography. She also enjoyed spending time with her family and close friends throughout the years. She was loved by so many and will be missed dearly. Those left to cherish her memory are three sons, Austin Hull and his wife, Melinda, Edward “Ed” Hull and his wife, Shelly and Fred Hull and his girlfriend Suzanne Schubert: five grandchildren, thirteen great-grandchildren and one brother, Harry “Buster” Hodson. Also surviving are numerous special nieces, nephews, cousins, and many friends.
For those wishing to make memorial contributions in Patricia’s memory please consider their charity of choice.
A graveside service and celebration of Patricia’s life will be conducted at 2:00pm on April 22, 2022, at Virginia Memorial Park. To send condolences online please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Burial Date April 22, 2022
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Patricia's life with a short message, photo or video!
Patricia does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021