Obituaries » Patricia Coffey “Pat” Neth
Patricia Coffey “Pat” Neth
Patricia Coffey “Pat” Neth, 88, passed away on January 29, 2023 from a long illness.
She was born in Amherst County, the only child of Harvey Prior Coffey and Nellie Rucker Coffey, and the last surviving member of her immediate family.
She is survived by her beloved husband, Richard M. “Dick” Neth, and they were married for the last 15 years. She is also survived by her stepdaughter, Shirley Neth Garrett (Steve) and many long-term friends.
Pat attended Southern Seminary & Junior College, and Phillips Business College. She spent most of her working years as a dental assistant for several local dentists. She was formerly a member of Timberlake United Methodist Church and then Heritage United Methodist Church. She was a long-time member of the Lynchburg Newcomers Club and held many offices over the years.
The family would like to thank Dr. Harb Rank & their staff for their excellent care over the last several years.
There will be a service planned for a later date.
Anyone wishing to donate in her honor, please consider St. Jude Children’s Research hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis TN, 38015.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Patricia Coffey “Pat”'s life with a short message, photo or video!
Patricia Coffey “Pat” does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.