Obituaries » Patricia Francis
Patricia Francis, 83, of Lynchburg, passed away Sunday, February 26, 2023. She was the wife of Clyde Terrel Francis.
Patricia was born on July 13, 1939, in Lynchburg a daughter of the late Walter Lowery and Mary Harris Lowery. Patricia was a devoted homemaker and attended Thomas Road Baptist Church.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her children: Gary Francis, Brian Francis, Shari Francis, and Debbie Francis, sister Lorraine Brown, and one nephew Greg Conner. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by one son Timothy Francis.
A graveside service will be held for Patricia at 2:00 p.m., Thursday, March 2, 2023, at Calvary Baptist Church Cemetery in Concord with Lonnie Adkins officiating.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Patricia's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.