Obituaries » Patrick Clark Britt
Patrick Clark Britt
Patrick Clark Britt,49, of Evington passed away on March 26, 2023, at his residence. He was born on September 19, 1973, to Stephen James Britt and Deanna Clark Britt. He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Jim Britt and his wife Charlotte, and George Clark. In addition to his parents he is survived by grandparents; Bill and Ruth Shappell, one brother; Aaron Britt (Becky), two sisters; Mandy Britt, and Ashley Myers (Moose), daughters; Courtney Britt (Joey), Haliegh Umphlette (Ryan), and Natalie Britt, one son; Patrick Byerly, and nine nieces and nephews. Patrick was a loving father and loyal friend. Patrick attended Lynchburg Christian Academy and Nashville Auto Diesel College, after college he worked for Lacks Auto Body. He was an avid soccer and Dallas Cowboy’s fan.
A funeral service will be held Saturday, April 1, 2023, 4 p.m. in the chapel of Tharp Funeral Home and Crematory, Lynchburg. A visitation will be held one hour prior to the service. Interment will be private.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Patrick Clark's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.