Obituaries » Patrick David Harris
Patrick David Harris, 64, of Evington, Va. passed away Thursday, September 8, 2022. He was the son of James Harris and the late Elsie Harris. In addition to his mother, he was also preceded in death by his brother Timmy.
Patrick is survived by his loving wife of 38 years Rita Harris and son Ryan Harris (Allyson Brasseur) of Lynchburg, Va. He also leaves in his memory six sisters; Shelia, Rosi, Carol, Gina, Janet, and Cheryl; five brothers; Paul, Roger, Mike, Shaun, and Phil; brother and sister in-law; Roger and Gloria Tyree.
Patrick enjoyed living life to its fullest especially his time spent with his family and his dog Bella.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Patrick's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021