Obituaries » Patrick Reed Hienkle
Patrick Reed Hienkle, 35, of Lynchburg passed away Tuesday, June 28, 2022.
Patrick was born May 12, 1987, in Lynchburg, a son of the late Ronald Lee Hienkle and Mary Margaret Hendricks of Lynchburg (formerly of Norfolk). Patrick was a professional welder by trade and attended Gethsemane Baptist Church.
In addition to his mother, he is survived by his four children: Ian Luke Hienkle, Ivan Shadow Hienkle, Nikolai Crimson Hienkle, and Samara Fern Hienkle, his siblings: Nathan G. Hienkle, Cotie L. Hienkle, Ryan L. Hienkle, Jenny L. Hienkle Gallager, Janet L. Hienkle Phillips, and Vanessa Hernandez, one aunt Sandra Hienkle Cook (James), grandmother Mary E. Waugh, and numerous other nieces, nephews, and cousins.
In addition to his father, he was preceded in death by a brother J.R. Hernandez.
The family will hold a private memorial service at a later date.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Patrick Reed's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021