Obituaries » Paul Bransford Peters
Paul Bransford Peters, 69, of Lynchburg passed away Friday, February 18, 2022.
Paul was born in Lynchburg on May 13, 1952, a son of the late Paul Stanford Peters and Maxine Davis Peters. He is survived by his son Christopher Joseph Knakal of Lynchburg.
The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 22, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg.
A Graveside Service will be held for Paul at 11:00 a.m. Wednesday February 23, 2022, at Fort Hill Memorial Park.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Paul Bransford's life with a short message, photo or video!
Paul Bransford does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021