Obituaries » Payton L. Tomlinson
Payton Loving Tomlinson Jr, 66, of Lynchburg passed away on June 8, 2022 at Forest Health and Rehab. Payton was born on October 22, 1955 in Lynchburg, VA to the late Payton Loving Tomlinson Sr. and Margaret Stanley Tomlinson.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his sister, Fran T. Traylor; (Richard); and his sister, Linda T. Tyree (Phillip). Surviving him are his sister, Peggy T. Creasy (John) and Brinda Sue Tomlinson. Payton is also survived by 3 sons, Jason, Brandon, and Daniel, and 3 grandchldren; Ariel Tomlinson, Caden Tomlinson, and Ashley Desmond, and numerous nieces, nephews, and other family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Payton's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021