Obituaries » Philip Alexander Lamm
Philip Alexander Lamm passed into the arms of the Lord on the morning of January 26, 2022. He was 69 years old.
He was preceded in death by his mother and father, Elizabeth and Otis Lamm; and by his son Christopher Lamm. He will be deeply missed by his wife of 45 years, Sue Wilkerson Lamm; his sons Kevin and Josh Lamm; and his six grandchildren.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Philip's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021