Obituaries » Phyllis Brewster
Phyllis Skinner Brewster, 69, of Lynchburg passed away Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at her residence. She was the wife of the late Richard Brewster
Born in Lynchburg on December 18, 1952 she was a daughter of the late Frank Skinner and Nellie Skinner.
She is survived by a daughter, Victoria Brewster; a sister, Carolyn Hutchinson; a niece, Jennifer Kelley; a nephew, Frank Hutchinson; and two great nephews, Wyatt Kelley and River Hutchinson.
A funeral service will be conducted 10:00 am Monday September 26, 2022 in the Chapel of Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg with Brett Coffey officiating. Family will receive friends from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm Sunday, September 25, 2022 at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Phyllis's life with a short message, photo or video!
Phyllis does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021