Obituaries » Phyllis Elenor Hepler Simmons
Phyllis Elenor Hepler Simmons, 72, of Covington, passed away on Wednesday, June 1, 2022. She was born in Covington and was the daughter of the late Leonard Leo “Jim” Hepler and Alva Golden Persinger Hepler.
Phyllis was a fun-loving woman who loved spending time with her family and friends. She also enjoyed cooking, gardening, and flowers. She was loved by so many and will be missed dearly.
Phyllis is survived by her son, Brad Hamblett and his fiancée, Nicky Orange; granddaughter, Caitln Hamblett; grandson, Kai A. Orange; great-grandson, Patrick Martin IV; sister, Loretta Mann and two nephews, John, and Lane.
For anyone wishing to make memorial contributions in Phyllis’s memory please consider, Kissito Post-Acute – The Brian Center Alleghany.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Phyllis's life with a short message, photo or video!
Phyllis does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021