Obituaries » Raymond Tucker
Raymond Alan Tucker, II, born in Brussels, Belgium, was the son of Raymond Alan Tucker Sr and Linda Renee Sharpe. He was also the brother of the Tobye McMillian
Raymond spent most of his young life in Fayetteville, NC and College Park, MD. After receiving his high school diploma, he decided to pursue a degree at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA and ultimately stay and called home.
Raymond departed this life on February 20, 2023. He leaves to cherish fond memories his sister, Tobye McMillian and her children; his children, Trey, Elijah, Ari, Shamaya, Shania, Simeon and Seth as well as other family, and friends.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg is assisting the family
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Raymond's life with a short message, photo or video!
Raymond does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.