Obituaries » Rebecca Ann Minnis
Rebecca Ann Minnis
Rebecca Ann Minnis 74 of Evington, VA passed away on Friday, November 4th 2022. She was the wife of Dale Minnis.
She was born in Bedford County, Va. on May 24, 1948. She was the daughter of Earl and Margaret Woodruff.
Rebeca is survived by her husband, Dale Minnis of Evington; her daughters Cherise Ramos of Evington, Tonya Armenti, of Lynchburg, and Tiffany Martinez of California; a son, Tony Martin Jr. of Evington; grandchildren Eric Ramos, Micah Bradley-Ramos, Delaney Armenti and Ritchie Armenti; and her brothers Neil and Milton Woodruff, and Terry Austin.
Family will receive friends on Friday November 11th 2022 from 6pm-8pm at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg. Rebecca’s celebration of life services will be held at Chapel Grove Baptist Church, Evington 1:00 pm Saturday, November 12, 2022. Burial will follow in the church cemetery.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Rebecca's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.