Obituaries » Rebecca Lou “Becky” Justice
Rebecca Lou “Becky” Justice, 73, of Forest went to be with her Lord, Saturday, May 30, 2022. She was the wife of the late John Edward Justice.
Becky was born in Altavista, Virginia on September 30, 1948, a daughter of the late Berkley Rowland and Lois Arthur Rowland. She was also the adoptive daughter of the late James and Estelle Phillips. Becky worked along with her sister at the Basket Case and was a member of Calvary Chapel of Lynchburg.
She is survived by her three sons: John Justice of Forest, Mike Justice (Kate) of Forest, and Phil Justice (Jess) of Lynchburg, two sisters, Patsy Cunningham of Lynchburg and Sharon Walters of Nashville, TN, eleven grandchildren: Gabrielle, Ethan, LeAnn, Terra, Christian, Elena, Aidan, Jayden, Ilana, Julianna, and Mia.
The family will receive friends from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m., Monday, June 6, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home in Lynchburg.
A Celebration of Becky’s Life will be held at 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, June 7, 2022, in the chapel of Tharp Funeral Home with Pastor Troy Warner officiating. Interment will follow at Virginia Memorial Park.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Rebecca Lou “Becky”'s life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021