Obituaries » Rebecca Pentecost Seay
December 28, 1961 - January 24, 2022
Rebecca Pentecost Seay, 59, of Monroe went home to be with her Lord and Savior—Monday, January 24, 2022.Rebecca was born in Lynchburg on April 28, 1962, a daughter of the late Richard Pentecost and Sandra Patrick Johnson. She was raised in Madison Heights, Virginia and graduated from Amherst County High School. Rebecca was a member of Amelon United Methodist Church. Her family was the most important part of her life. In addition to her mother, she is survived by two daughters, Jennifer Deanne Bragg and Lori Star Lockhart Polk (Andrew), two grandchildren, Jayla Rose Knight and Rykar Alastar Polk, a sister Malinda Pentecost, a step-mother Sara Pentecost, and her fiancé Allen Sellick. In addition to her father, she is preceded in death by a daughter Angelia Faith Bragg. The family will hold a private memorial service at a later date.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Rebecca's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021