Obituaries » Renee Marie Amos
Renee Marie Amos, 55, of Concord passed away at home Monday, January 3, 2022. She was the loving wife of Daniel Carter Amos.
Renee was born April 4, 1966, in Poughkeepsie, New York a daughter of the late Bartholomew Medvecky and Mary Ann Medvecky of Manassas, VA.
In addition to her husband and mother, she is survived by her son Sebert Brown, a daughter Naomi Brown and her two grandchildren, Rion and Aurora, and one sister Anna Medvecky
The family will receive friends from 2:00 until 4:00 p.m. Sunday, January 9, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg. Inurnment will be held privately.
On Monday, January 10, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. a Memorial Mass will be celebrated at Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Located at 12975 Purcell Road, Manassas, VA 20112
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Renee's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021