Obituaries » Rhett Izaak Pugh
The exciting moments of pregnancy have turned to sorrow and heartfelt loss with the stillborn birth of our baby son Rhett Izaak Pugh on August 10, 2022 at UVA hospital.
He was preceded in death by great grandparents Mary and Ralph Viar, Nelly and Henry Layne, and Juanita and Wade Pugh.
He leaves behind his loving family who will always love him, parents Robert Lawrence Pugh Jr. and Lash Layne Pugh, sister Elizabeth, grandparents Kay and Bobby Layne, Lisa and Robert Pugh, great grandparents Oren and O’dell Foutty, aunts Mary Kay Martin, April Pugh, and Amber Pugh, uncles Jonathan Pugh, Keith Mcfaden, and Keith Martin, and many great aunts and uncles and numerous cousins.
There will not be a funeral or memorial service.
Lash L. Pugh RN BSN
“Be the miracle”
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Rhett's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021